Friday, August 24, 2012

Last update on the plantses.



Tomato sprouts!! Finally. But so far this is all we've got. Poor thing was almost dead though, so I'll call it good. Hubs loves tomatoes, so when these come around, they'll go straight into his mouth anyways.


The pepper plant is finally starting to produce, but the funny thing is it's barely two feet tall. So we're going to have some funky midget bell peppers. Maybe good for pickling? I wonder if they'll come out being mini-bells or if they'll grow full size.


The strawberry is kind of growing back... it has one little flower that's covered up by a bunch of leaves. It might pull through. Maybe it will winter over this year so we can try again next.


I -think- the aloe is getting bigger, but I can't really tell for sure. Worst case scenario, it's not dead yet!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures of the garden. Make sure Tom keeps me updated :)

    ReplyDelete