Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Boat Recipie #3

Last Ditch PB&J

-take 1 Nutrigrain bar from mess deck [I prefer the apple or strawberry]
-cover top in peanut butter

Tadah! It’s like an open-face version of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!


Also. I want to highly suggest the Pocket Yoga Builder app for ipad. It’s pretty freaking awesome, especially if you are experienced in yoga or have friends who are. I had her send me a flow focused on back stretches for post-Row machine, and input it manually into the app because I was afraid I’d forget how it goes. There’s a few hiccups in the app… I wish you could search by pose name, or copy and paste sequences, but you know what, it’s a helluva neat little thing. My main problem with it is “ooh that looks neat! Too bad it doesn’t fit here, gotta remember that one for later…” Can’t wait to try out this flow! Now if only I could find the time…

No comments:

Post a Comment