Saturday, March 8, 2014

Outer Peace

For the past couple months, "sleeping in" on the weekends means waking up around 7 or 8 am and lounging in bed for a few hours, mucking about the internet and cuddling. Although I always loved sleeping in--sometimes I would sleep well into the afternoon--it wasn't really healthy for me. I get a little irritated now that  7 am on Saturday rolls around and I'm wide awake... but as I sit here in a cuteness sandwich, surrounded on all sides by beings that absolutely adore me, I am very glad and thankful that I am awake to appreciate it. My kitten is non-stop cuddles and purrs, and she is adorable. My new additions are resting and also adorable and cuddly. My home is now a place of happiness and comfort, and it is AWESOME. I never knew what I was missing. I didn't know life could be this way, and I am very happy to be able to experience this. Even though it took some trying times to reach this point, I have had some great milestones along the way, including meeting some wonderful new people. I probably should be 'using this quiet time efficiently' and getting some things done around the house, but I think I'll just enjoy this a little more.

In other news, I am insanely excited for some upcoming prospects... Long story short, in the near-ish future [the foreseable year] I will likely be moving into a large house with amazing people. And the plus is, we won't be renting. So this blog will erupt with my exploits into renovation and DIY wonderfulness. Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment