Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Been A While

Again, hard to write since there’s really not much going on.

 

UN-official weigh in’s today… so far I’ve lost 5 inches [combined hips and waist] and dropped 10 pounds. It’s a far cry from the other FORTY pounds I need to lose technically. Trying hard not to get discouraged. I know I haven’t been up to snuff. It’s just been one thing after another. But I pretty much have a free pass to work out all day, so hopefully soon I can actually devote more time to this, instead of an hour three times a week, which is obviously not cutting it. It’s just up to me to take advantage of it I guess.

 

In other news, knitting is mostly on hold, don’t seem to have as much time anymore.

Dirk Gently is a great book and reminds me of a British I <3 Huckabees.

 

Oh, the one thing I’ve been meaning to write about, if I haven’t already… it never fails, but every time we leave port, I start getting white hairs. When I got home last time, they went away and didn’t come back. Lo and Behold, we leave, I start going grey. First time it happened was bootcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment