Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's like Groundhog Day, but without Bill Murray...

Every day, bullshits.

Every day… the elemental pieces are the same, they just get moved around a little bit.

Drag ass out of bed, feeling unrested—slept for 4 or 6 or 8 hours, doesn’t matter. “Clean” for an hour. Bullshit bullshit. Eat bad food. Pretend to be busy. Relocate pretending to be busy. Inform people, “it’s not broken, you’re using it wrong…” or, “well, you know, works better when it’s plugged in.” Eat more shitty food. Climb at least 10 flights of stairs per day. Run. Knit. Sleep. Repeat.

 

Smallpox vaccine itching like a mofo.

Drama is everywhere, attitudes are being exchanged like germs.

So much frustration. Zero cuddles.

Not learning much or working much… but lots of practice at crimping cable ends. At least I’m getting good at something!

 

I wish I had more interesting things to write about. So far life has just been drama, staying in touch with hubs and anyone who shows interest, teaching myself [poorly] how to knit, and working out.

 

The good news is that our Beasty is up and running and organizing that drive gives me something to do that is zen to me and makes me also feel useful. I am so excited for this shit. Too bad they don’t want to let us run our own tv channels, we could handle at least 4 separate ones right now if they would just say the word…

No comments:

Post a Comment