Thursday, September 27, 2012

psycho

Nutrigrain bar-                120 cal

Ostrich jerky-                 ??? cal

Coffee with creamer-       030 cal

Brown rice-                    120 cal per serving

Tuna-                            060 cal

Sirracha-                       005 cal                          =400 ish calories

 

 

Estimated RMR [that’s resting metabolic rate, the calories we burn by just existing, for example if we never got out of bed] 1500

 

Gym plan:         30 minutes on elliptical

                        30 minutes on bike

                        ?   minutes on row machine

 

I’ve got 10 minutes left on this episode of Game of Thrones, and I’m about halfway through season 1. That might get me through the week.

 

Gonna skip dinner for a nap most likely, I have a late watch so I’ll grab some meat & salad then.

 

You ever have one of those days where you break everything you touch? Firefox won’t load, even .mil sites on Explorer won’t load [shudder]. Havent been able to get myfitnesspal.com        or dailymile.com to load out here. I also managed to break the microwave for about ten minutes. Twice now. Must be giving off so much negative vibes that even electronics are picking htem up.

 

Well, I successfully taught myself how to knit, I suppose it’s about time to move on to guitar now.

No comments:

Post a Comment