Sunday, July 15, 2012

Haze Grey +20

Well, I went and got myself all backwards again. Stayed up too late last night, slept too long today.

I have forgotten to mention last week that I have now seen two pods of dolphins and also a whale. The whale was super cool.

This slow internet is really really killing me. I think I’d almost just rather have no internet; it’s like being teased. Nothing decent ever loads besides facebook, making it nearly impossible to do any sort of research [ie, for good spa deals on Groupon, or to add ideas to an Amazon wishlist].

I’ve had a pretty nasty migraine all day. I don’t have much to write about. Just tired of being away from home but at the same time, going home just means that it’s time to get ready to leave again. If you have time, look up the song “Xxyzz Road” by Stone Sour [I think that’s what it’s called, I’d tell you for sure except it would take me over ten minutes just to confirm that through google]. That song is exactly how I’m feeling right now.

Dan Adriano from Alkaline Trio wrote in one of his songs, “You know, all my favorite singers have stolen all of my best lines.” And I thoroughly agree. When I was in college and listening to a lot more music than I do now, I used to compile the lyrics that really got to me, the ones that I related to on a level that was too intense to ignore. I may have to bring that back. Which means I need to listen to more music. Sounds win/win to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment