Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day Eleven

we're a happy family, we're a happy family, we're a happy family, oi oi oi
Most of our plants are growing like weeds! I mean, uh... yeah. You get the picture.When all of this comes together, not only will I be able to make homemade salsa from scratch out of my own garden, I should have enough ingredients to actually make spaghetti too!







Turns out there was a bit of a plant sale going on at Home Depot, so we picked up a  strawberry plant, a bell pepper, and a 75-cent Rosemary plant.





Suzy the tomato plant grew too big, so she now has to go outside. I think we'll bring her in for the nights because WA is still chilly.  Even with two whole shelves' worth of space, she was curling up and over the trays.


Here's a general update on seedlings:
I'm a total genius and didn't label what I planted where. The only way I can tell anything apart is because I know I planted them in alphabetical order, except for the Oregano, which was an afterthought a couple weeks later.

Asparagus
Chives
Catnip?
Basil?
Spearmint?
Oregano, 2 days old

Thyme?









No comments:

Post a Comment