Wednesday, June 20, 2012


I used a pattern from Lily [the yarn brand, not my princess kitty] and screwed it up... but I liked the idea so much that I decided to try it on a smaller scale. I kept the concept and decided to wing it; the results were awesome. If you'd like the updated pattern that I used, let me know and I can type it up pretty quick.

The first two are photos before the borders. On the blue and yellow one, the border was a similar teal blue. I'm not sure what color border to do on the blue and purple, I'm thinking either blue or white. We'll have to see what I have on hand, I guess. I think the purple and orange ones are my favorite though. I think Crayola calls that color "macaroni & cheese." mmmm, cheese...

No comments:

Post a Comment