Friday, June 8, 2012

Day Nine


It's Day Nine of the Great 2012 Apartment Greenhouse Adventure. If you need more info than that descriptive title, lordy help you.

Tomato plant [who still needs a name] has grown so tall that I had to rearrange the whole greenhouse to prevent it from hitting the plant lights. Cleaned out the water dishes for the carnivorous plants, Audrey . Re-potted and trimmed the mystery flowering plant. Asparagus has started sprouting, as well as parsley and cilantro. Tomato sprouts are so tall I had to uncover the whole salsa sprout group. Still trying to figure out exactly what I planted where so I can tell what's growing, but most of the herbs in the starter pods are at least peeking out.

I'm so proud of our little plant children! They're doing so well, especially the tomato plant. When I bought it at Wally World, I felt like I was rescuing it from the plant pound.

I didn't take any new pictures today, but since I just started this thaaaaang, I suppose one from two days ago isn't going to be the end of the world.

I think the tall ones are Basil, but I'm not positive.

Audrey 1, 2, 3, and 4; and Scarlett O'hara.
Yeah, I name my plants, so what, you wanna fight about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment